Meijer Sale Week of Aug 27-Sept 2, 2017
If you don’t have a Meijer’s MPerks account, then I highly recommend you get one. Just click this link and set one up. Besides being able to clip digital coupons (similar to Kroger Card) you can clip mperk rewards. Once you spend so much in the store, you can earn rewards for future purchases. (And the amount earned towards the reward is before coupons!)
OMG! Stacking with Coupons, CATS, Mperks, and Sales! We have an AMAZING Deal with Pampers this week at Meijers!
First, get on your Mperks and download the following coupons:
- $10/$40 In Pampers
- $3/1 Pampers Easy Ups/UnderJams
- $3/1 Pampers Diapers
- $1/1 Pampers Wipes 105 ct+
Checkout this awesome deal!!
Buy (3) Pampers Easy-Ups Jumbo Pack, regular price $8.97 each, (2) Pampers Diapers Jumbo Packs, regular price $8.97 each, & (1) Pampers Wipes 150 ct., regular price $5.97 each ($50.82 total)
- Spend $50 on Baby Get $10.00 CAT
- Spend $25 on P&G Products Get $5.00 CAT
- Use $10/$40 in Pampers Mperk
- And $3/1 Pampers Easy-Ups Mperk
- And $3/1 Pampers Diapers Mperk
- And $1/1 Pampers Wipes 150 ct Mperk
- And (2) $3/1 Pampers Easy Ups PG 8/27
- And (1) $2/1 Pampers Diapers PG 8/27
- Receive $10.00 CAT OYNO & $5.00 CAT OYNO
- Submit to Ibotta for $2/1 Pampers Easy Ups (2x)
FINAL COST: $6.82 total or $1.13 each
**NOTE: If you have a Baby Dept Reward or Total Basket Reward you’ll hit even MORE savings!!!!
***NOTE: CATS do NOT Roll! If you do multiple transactions be sure you save the Cats for another transaction.
Other coupons available to use: Click Here for Pampers Print Coupons
SWS Pro-Tip: All rewards are counted BEFORE coupons. So, you may hit your Total Basket Reward and/or Other Types of Rewards for that extra savings!!!
Check out my affiliate coupons page: Coupons.com or Redplum.com. Go through and print any coupons you might use NOW and then you have them later when the deal pops up!
For other current deals: “Current Deals” Page
Thanks for shopping with me today! To help my small business venture:
- Please subscribe to my blog for the latest deals.
- Print coupons from my blog: coupons.com or redplum.com
- Join my facebook page: “Couponing 101: Shopping With Shana“